How To Clean Vinyl Floors | BCS Cleaning Specialists
Vinyl floors sell like hotcakes because of their variety and easy maintenance. But how can you maintain your vinyl floors and get even the filthiest floor sparkling and spotless again?
- Sweep the entire floor with a broom. Be sure to get into the corners and along the edges.
- The method you use for cleaning will depend on how dirty the floor is. Use a mop or a rag with one of the following floor treatments.
- For a vinyl floor that is pretty new or just doesn’t get a lot of use, a mixture of half hot water and half ammonia would work fine.
- Heavily-soiled vinyl flooring will need something that will remove the dirt a little better, but that will be mild enough on the vinyl, such as dish detergent and hot water.
- Isopropyl alcohol and water is needed to break up waxy or greasy build up.
- A damp cloth with a drop of paint thinner should remove scuff marks.
- Rinse the entire floor with straight hot water.
If the thought of wielding a mop or steaming machine makes you break out in a cold sweat, give the professionals at BCS a call at 801 561 1730. We’ll have your floors spruced up for you in a jiffy, with not a mop-bucket in sight!
Specials coming soon.
Greater Salt Lake City Area
While we’re at your home, make use of our other cleaning services!
When it comes to window cleaning, we have no boundaries. Learn More
Have the best first impression possible for your home or business! Learn More
See spills, scum, and dirt no more! Our tile and grout services will get all the dirt out of your tile and grout! Learn More
Don’t do it yourself! Let us clean and protect your area rugs to help prevent future stains. Learn More
Give your loveseat some love! Upholstery cleaning can make your furniture and fabrics look new! Learn More