Spring Cleaning Floor Tips – Ceramic Tiles
‘Spring cleaning’. The term conjures up all kinds of images: clean, uncluttered surfaces and storage areas, strange little headscarfs that only come out from the drawer once a year, overwhelming top-to-toe cleaning sessions. And that’s just the kitchen! Your floors need special treatment too. Whether you have wood, tile, carpet, or vinyl, there are some easy floor treatments that will help you restore your floor to tippety-top condition. In our four-part spring cleaning series, we’ll share with you some of our top tips and secrets from getting your floors Spring-ready in a jiffy!
Ceramic Tiles Floor Treatment
- Sweep the entire floor. Using a vacuum attachment, suck up dirt that is along the edges or between the tiles.
- Using a manufacturer-recommended cleaner for ceramic tile and grout, mop the floor, using only enough cleaner to make the mop damp.
- For spots that are hard to get off, use a mild dishwashing detergent and warm water.
- Rinse the floor with straight water using a fresh bucket of water and a clean mop.
- Wipe up excess water.
- Dry the tile for a shiny look.
- If you have stains in your grout, use a grout marker to paint over the blemishes.
If the thought of wielding a mop or steaming machine makes you break out in a cold sweat, give the professionals at BCS a call at 801 561 1730. We’ll have your floors spruced up for you in a jiffy, with not a mop-bucket in sight!
Specials coming soon.
Greater Salt Lake City Area
Park City & Summit County
While we’re at your home, make use of our other cleaning services!
When it comes to window cleaning, we have no boundaries. Learn More
Have the best first impression possible for your home or business! Learn More
See spills, scum, and dirt no more! Our tile and grout services will get all the dirt out of your tile and grout! Learn More
Don’t do it yourself! Let us clean and protect your area rugs to help prevent future stains. Learn More
Give your loveseat some love! Upholstery cleaning can make your furniture and fabrics look new! Learn More